We are incredibly excited to announce that we are now offering a completely new service, one that many of our clients
have been asking about – a monthly WordPress maintenance, support, and analysis plan that goes way above and beyond ad hoc support.
This plan was specifically created for companies using WordPress websites that want to use every point of data available to generate more traffic, convert more leads and create more revenue while at the same time keeping their website up and running at peak efficiency (how’s that for a run-on sentence?).
As part of this WordPress exclusive plan, Sharp Guys Web Design will:
- We provide an hour of phone support/website changes/etc. per month
- We manage your hosting package (hosting not included) to ensure things are working as they should.
- We update your WordPress version and the plugins we use on your website (the time it takes to do this does not count against your monthly support allotment)
- By staying on the up to date version of WordPress and the plugins the website utilizes, you tremendously decrease the chance of being hacked.
- If something were to happen during an update and the site would ‘break’, we would immediately begin working on fixing any issues.
- We create a monthly, 10 minute screencast video where we analyze the website’s previous month’s Google Analytics details and make suggestions on improvements you (or we) can make to get more revenue from the website
- We make sure your website is looked at every 5 minutes to make sure it is up and working. If at any time your website is down for more than five minutes, we will receive an email alerting us and will take action to resolve the situation.
- We discount our normal hourly rate of $100/hour to $75/hour for any additional assistance above and beyond the included support (up to 6 hours per month). This rate is good for WordPress web design, image editing, and general support.
So What Does it Cost? We are currently offering an introductory rate of $200 per month.
This plan is for one single WordPress-based website/domain. If you have additional WordPress-based domains/websites you would like covered, please reach out to us for a custom plan based on your needs. Upon signing up will will send out a welcome email to get things kicked off. If you have any questions or issues, please email us.
Upon signing up for the maintenance plan, you agree to the following terms:
- You may cancel at any time.
- Once signed up, the plan will automatically renew monthly at the rate you purchased it at until you cancel.
- Sharp Guys Web Design retains the right to cancel with one month notice.