Indianapolis Digital Marketing Agencies: Where to Go?

Indianapolis Digital Marketing Agencies

Deep in thought… which digital agency is right?

Recently in Indiana, and more specifically in the Indianapolis-area, there have been a couple of different agencies that have either closed their doors for good or have been acquired.  When that has happened in the past, we often get a rush of businesses calling us to provide website maintenance and services that were long provided by a different company.  If you are one of those businesses and are looking for a resource for your website or digital marketing needs, Sharp Guys’ may be worth considering.

For 15 years marketing agency, Fat Atom, out of Carmel, Indiana provided excellent branding, lead generation, strategy, and execution, and overcame numerous challenges throughout the years.  However, with Indiana’s recent stay at home order greatly affecting their client’s marketing budgets, unfortunately Fat Atom announced they were shutting down this past week.  We wish their entire team the best moving forward and are available to help any of their clients with website maintenance or questions they may have.  Even if we can’t help directly, we may be able to help point folks in the right direction.

Another local Indianapolis-area agency mainstay, MilesHerndon, announced they were being acquired by fellow agency, Matchbook Creative.  MilesHerndon was founded in 2002 as a brand and marketing strategy firm serving small startups, global enterprises, and large nonprofits.  According to the Indianapolis Business Journal, Matchbook is hoping that 80% of MilesHerndon’s clients would become Matchbook clients.  If you are within the other 20% , we humbly submit that Sharp Guys’ may be worth considering as an option.

Sharp Guys Web Design was founded in 2011 by Cody Sharp after a decade in the Indianapolis marketing scene, where he was a Director of Marketing for a well known email marketing firm.  As Sharp Guys has grown, we have utilized our knowledge of all things digital marketing and web design to help small to medium sized businesses.  We offer a wide array of services, ranging from custom WordPress web design, to on-going WordPress website maintenance.  We focus on creating websites that provide value for our clients, generating leads and ultimately being a source of revenue, all the while while creating designs that help our clients look like the market leader they are.  Along with our web design services, we provide tailored SEO and pay per click services to companies needing a hand ramping up their digital marketing efforts.

Sharp Guys Web Design will remain transparent with all of our clients, and continue to provide 5-star service to anyone wishing to work with a couple of sharp guys (ha, get it?).  Reach out to us today if you have the desire to help your company’s digital presence or even if you’d just like to discuss new web design trends…because we’re nerdy like that.

Related Posts

Contact Us Today!

If you are interested in a responsive website design, please send us an email or give us a call.

Send Us An Email
Give Us A Call
Give Us A Call

Fill out the form below to contact us now!

  • If you really like a certain site, let us know so we can get an idea of your aesthetic preferences.
  • Please detail any specific features you need or questions you have.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.